1. Coffee Cake Loose Tea from David’s Tea: I feel like I am indulging in a piece of cake when I drink this. Its the perfect drink to cuddle up with on a cold day.
2. Dawson’s Creek: I was a little bit too young when this show was in full force but I did watch reruns on TBS as a kid. Now that it is on Netflix, I am watching the series in order and MAN…I am addicted.
3. Compression Socks: As a nurse, vericose veins are a workplace hazard, compression helps to improve circulation to prevent these. As a runner, poor circulation leads to more injuries and longer recovery times! I picked up this beautiful pair at Shopper’s Drug Mart for only 35$(typical is 60+). So comfy, my legs just feel GOOD after wearing these for an afternoon after a run!
4. Fair Trade, Dairy-free Chocolate: I picked up this bar at the local organic store. The squares are big enough that I just need one with a cup of tea. The mint nougat dispersed throughout the bar is just heaven! They also have a gingerbread kind of these bars.
5. This necklace! It is definately on my christmas and birthday wishlist. So simple, yet dainty. Such a great price!