1. BLT’s- I seriously CAN’T GET ENOUGH. I definitely have an addictive personality when it comes to food. I went through a serious mango obsession for about 2 months-I literally only ever wanted mango. Now, I have switched to BLT’s, if only they were actually healthy! haha. I make mine on Udi’s Gluten Free Bread with a little avocado! AH! SERIOUSLY. Get me one right now….
2. Kate Spade Agenda- I ordered and received mine in July and it started last week. I freakin’ LOVE mine and have it all decked out with all my appointments and beautiful washi tape. I love being organized and something about having everything written out so I can check things off as they are accomplished is so fun for me. [Insert crowd laughing at the stationary geek]
3. The Mindy Project- It took some convincing from my husband to start watching this on Netflix as I didn’t like her on The Office, but from 10 minutes into the first episode I knew I would be obsessed with the show. I love how relatable Mindy is and I also love that it is so light-hearted.
4. Running Skirts- they have nonslip shorts underneath to avoid the ride-up problem shorts give me, and are just so cute and flattering. I have the lululemon pace-setter skirt LONG variety in purple and black and love them both. I did find that my legs were just too long for the regular length though-I am only 5’6, but I sometimes have this problem in pants as well.
(photo from google search)
5. Benadryl Topical Cream- HAHA. I have been attacked my mosquitos and this stuff is a lifesaver. I literally counted 46 bites from just a 4km run last night!