Well friends, another beautiful year has come and gone and on Friday I will be turning 25! I make birthday resolutions for each year of life-because really, what significance does new years have? Nothing really. I’ve made some big scary goals this year!
1. Conquer a full marathon: I’m all signed up for the Vancouver Marathon on May 3, 2015. TERRIFYING!
2. Take a non-race vacation: California? Texas? Florida? Some of the few places the hubby and I have been discussing.
3. Stick to a budget to pay off debt and save for a house: I hope to have a specific portion of our debt completely paid off, and to have a specific amount in savings. 🙂
4. Practice yoga at least once a week: Hot yoga at least once a month.
5. Re-learn guitar: Song TBA….I have yet to get a guitar, or pick some songs.
6. Swim in open water: Scary Scary Scary. Since learning to swim, I have still be petrified of open water-its just so unpredictable! I hope to go snorkelling, or lake swimming, or something fun.
7. Reach 170lbs or less while still maintaining/building muscle: This morning I weighed in at 179.6lbs (I had a goal to get to 180 by the end of fall), I feel great and am happy with where my body is, but would like to continue to achieve better HEALTH. 🙂
8. Purchase water/vaccines through world vision: This has been on my heart lately.
9. Floss EVERY day (and stop cancelling dentist appointments): Oy. I am a chronic dentist appointment canceller-I hate it so much, and also a floss-skipper.
10. Create and keep a monthly cleaning list: Id way rather clean a little every day, then a TON every week or two.
11. Get Waxed! OUCH.
12. Purchase and start biking.